Coeur d' Alene Tractor
Adams Tractor Spokane
Small Engine Shop Assembly Tech at CDA Tractor
Assemble and deliver small engine equipment upon request from sales team and SES Manager.
- Pick up & deliver small engine equipment needing repair or tune up.
- Assemble outdoor power equipment, snow blowers, riding mowers, baggers and accessories and deliver to customer upon request.
- Distribute new shipments of small engine equipment to warehouse locations and maintain.
- Work with sales team to maintain sufficient equipment stock in show room.
- Help to receive customer equipment needing repair or tune up.
- Assist SES Manager with duties if unavailable or absent from work.
- Stay organized, maintain clean workspace, assist in lot clean up when needed.
- Education – not required.
- Experience – Customer service experience preferred. Mechanical skills a huge bonus but not required. Clean driving record required. Trailer pulling experience a bonus.
- Skills – Strong written, organizational and verbal communication skills required. Customer service skills a must. Ability to diagnose mechanical issues on small engines a bonus. Detail oriented. Willingness to work independently and within a team environment. Basic computer skills. Ability to lift 50 to 100 pounds required.
Adams Tractor is a retail business specializing in sales, service and parts in the tractor and lawn care industry. Originally established in Spokane, WA in 1929 by Don Adams the business has now grown to have 4 locations: Spokane, Coeur d’Alene (ID – 1948), Bonners Ferry (ID – 1976), and Lewiston (ID – 2020). We began as a Ford Tractor dealer and have diversified to accommodate the constantly evolving needs of our customers and provide them with the best machines, implements, and parts available. Our current brands include Kubota, Land Pride, New Holland, Toro, Ariens/Gravely, Husqvarna and Stihl at the heart of our operations. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers’ needs and finding the best solution possible to make their lives easier and more productive.
Benefits & Salary:
This an hourly position with opportunities for bonuses within the organization. Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adams Tractor provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Adams Tractor prohibits discrimination based on these or any other category protected by law.