Coeur d' Alene Tractor
Adams Tractor Spokane
Service Manager at Adams Tractor Spokane
Customer Service Skills
- Greet customers with positive attitude in Small Engine Shop
- Help them unload their machines
- Ask questions to understand their machine issues or needs
- Explain SES process and pricing (fees, minimums, labor rates, etc)
- Set expectations for customers (current wait time, what does diagnosis entail, etc)
- Have a basic understanding of lawn & garden equipment
- Computer programs
- Discuss details of repair orders with technicians
- Articulate details of repairs to customers
- Answer customer questions or find answers from other resources if unable to answer
- Return phone calls in timely manner
- Notify customers of delays of deliveries or promised timelines
- Organizational Skills
- Coordinate pickups & deliveries for SES
- Coordinate setup of new machines with sales department
- Keep track of machines by checking in, checking out and entering into RIMSS
- Make sure plenty of Check-In sheets are available (especially for weekend)
- Oversee Warranty process with Technicians
- Reconcile Monthly & Annual Repair Orders
Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adams Tractor provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Adams Tractor prohibits discrimination based on these or any other category protected by law.
1112 W Appleway Ave, Coeur d’Alene, ID • 208-765-2315 • Mon–Fri: 8 am–5:30 pm • Saturday: 8 am–4 pm
We believe in friendly, fair and prompt customer service. We value our customers all over Idaho, Washington and the Inland Northwest and are happy to help you find what you need.
We have a full service shop with trained professional staff. We can pick up your tractor, repair it and deliver it back to you for your convenience. Schedule a service appointment today!
New Equipment Sales
We carry parts & equipment from New Holland, Kubota and many fine brands for commercial and consumer use—from agriculture to lawn and garden to snow removal.
Used Equipment Sales
With four locations to serve you, CDA Tractor offers a constantly changing selection of used equipment. Check our Used Equipment page regularly for photos & descriptions!