Coeur d' Alene Tractor
Adams Tractor Spokane
Parts Manager at Adams Tractor Spokane
Manage employees, shipping/receiving and daily operations of CDA Tractor Parts Department while maintaining appropriate inventory levels and attending to customers’ parts needs.
- Manage Employees – train and make sure employees have all necessary resources, skills and knowledge to provide best customer experience possible.
- Customer Service – engage with customers and help to find parts and/or accessories upon request.
- Inventory Management – maintain optimal level of parts to fulfill customer needs while maximizing the department’s profits.
- Shipping & Receiving – coordinate and accurately document the receiving of inventory and other shipments for CDA Tractor.
- Communicate arrival of parts & smaller goods to customers, sales/service departments and individuals expecting incoming shipments.
- Coordinate returns of parts to vendors that were defective or returned by customer.
- Perform annual or cyclic physical inventory count and analysis.
- Manage employee schedule and coordinate PTO and overtime requests.
- Foster good interdepartmental and vendor relationships as regards to parts acquisition.
- Keep the Parts Department tidy and presentable.
- Education – 4-year college degree preferred but not required.
- Experience – 5 years of experience managing employees along with 10+ years of working in a parts department, preferably in the agricultural, lawn care or tractor industry.
- Skills – Strong written, organizational and verbal communication skills required. General forklift experience preferred. Ability to provide leadership and team directives. Willingness and ability to work independently or as part of a team. Basic computer skills. Willingness to work outside scheduled business hours in order to fulfill job responsibilities.
Adams Tractor is a retail business specializing in sales, service and parts in the tractor and lawn care industry. Originally established in Spokane, WA in 1929 by Don Adams the business has now grown to have 4 locations: Spokane, Coeur d’Alene (ID – 1948), Bonners Ferry (ID – 1976), and Lewiston (ID – 2020). We began as a Ford Tractor dealer and have diversified to accommodate the constantly evolving needs of our customers and provide them with the best machines, implements, and parts available. Our current brands include Kubota, Land Pride, New Holland, Toro, Ariens/Gravely, Husqvarna and Stihl at the heart of our operations. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers’ needs and finding the best solution possible to make their lives easier and more productive.
Benefits & Salary:
This position is salary based with opportunities for bonuses and incentives within the organization. Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are available after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adams Tractor provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Adams Tractor prohibits discrimination based on these or any other category protected by law.