Coeur d' Alene Tractor
Adams Tractor Spokane
Diesel Engine Service Manager at CDA Tractor
Manage diesel engine shop, assembly shop and service technicians while making sure customers get diesel engine equipment repaired and assembled quickly and accurately.
- Receive customer equipment needing repair or tune-ups, collect customer equipment & repair information, create repair orders and set expectations for completion of repair.
- Communicate details of equipment issues with technicians.
- Work with Technicians to evaluate machines and generate solutions for equipment issues.
- Communicate technician recommendations to the customer and get approval to proceed with repairs.
- Order parts required by technicians to repair equipment.
- Manage daily assembly requests by sales team.
- Coordinate and deploy field technician schedule for customers unable to bring equipment into the shop for repair.
- Reconcile monthly open repair orders and generate efficiency reports to evaluate technician and foster improvements.
Education – 2 year diesel engine certificate from KTAC program or equivalent
Experience – 10 years of experience in diesel engine shop as lead technician; 5 years of managing employees a major bonus.
Skills – Strong written, organizational and verbal communication skills required. Customer service skills a must. Ability to diagnose mechanical issues on diesel engines required. Willingness to work independently and within a team environment. Basic computer skills. Ability to lift 50 to 100 pounds required.
Adams Tractor is a retail business specializing in sales, service and parts in the tractor and lawn care industry. Originally established in Spokane, WA in 1929 by Don Adams the business has now grown to have 4 locations: Spokane, Coeur d’Alene (ID – 1948), Bonners Ferry (ID – 1976), and Lewiston (ID – 2020). We began as a Ford Tractor dealer and have diversified to accommodate the constantly evolving needs of our customers and provide them with the best machines, implements, and parts available. Our current brands include Kubota, Land Pride, New Holland, Toro, Ariens/Gravely, Husqvarna and Stihl at the heart of our operations. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers’ needs and finding the best solution possible to make their lives easier and more productive.
Benefits & Salary:
This is a salary position with opportunities for bonuses and incentives within the organization. Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adams Tractor provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Adams Tractor prohibits discrimination based on these or any other category protected by law.