Coeur d' Alene Tractor
Adams Tractor Spokane
Diesel Engine Assembly Tech at CDA Tractor
Assemble new diesel engine tractors and implements for the sales department.
- Transfer crated tractors, accessories and implements to assembly shop location via forklift and remove from packaging.
- Break down and distribute crates to proper recycling area.
- Assemble Tractor, accessories, and implements requested by the customer and sales person through the DES Manager.
- Communicate estimated completion and challenges to DES Manager and sales person.
- Ballast tires of tractors with beat juice and clean up any spills.
- Double check all items on standard assembly checklist for each tractor.
- Work with other assembly tech and DES Manager to troubleshoot any issues.
- Consistently maintain clean work environment.
Education – 2 years diesel engine certificate from KTAC program or equivalent
Experience – 5 years of experience in diesel engine shop as mechanic or assembly tech
Skills – Strong written, organizational and verbal communication skills required. Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues on diesel engines required. Willingness to work independently and within a team environment. Basic computer skills. Ability to lift 50 to 100 pounds required.
Adams Tractor is a retail business specializing in sales, service and parts in the tractor and lawn care industry. Originally established in Spokane, WA in 1929 by Don Adams the business has now grown to have 4 locations: Spokane, Coeur d’Alene (ID – 1948), Bonners Ferry (ID – 1976), and Lewiston (ID – 2020). We began as a Ford Tractor dealer and have diversified to accommodate the constantly evolving needs of our customers and provide them with the best machines, implements, and parts available. Our current brands include Kubota, Land Pride, New Holland, Toro, Ariens/Gravely, Husqvarna and Stihl at the heart of our operations. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers’ needs and finding the best solution possible to make their lives easier and more productive.
Benefits & Salary:
This is a hourly position with opportunities for bonuses within the organization. Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Healthcare, Dental and Vision along with 401K investment benefits are included after 90 days of employment. We offer a fun, hard-working, dog friendly environment with a calendar of paid holidays each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adams Tractor provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Adams Tractor prohibits discrimination based on these or any other category protected by law.